Everything You Need to Know . . .

This blog will provide you with all of the latest information about Ms. Wilson's Spanish classes. Each day you will see a summary of what we did in class and a list of any homework assignments. There will also be special announcements about projects, tests and school information.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thurssday, January 24, 2013

We were on an assembly schedule today.  


Blocks 1 & 2  Spanish 1-2:
-Warm Up
-Students completed a handout about the countries where Spanish is spoken and turned it in.
-Students finished their T Shirt designs and used those to decorate their in class portfolios.
-Students copied the Unit 1 Lesson 1 vocabulary. 
-Students showed me their binders. 
-Students recited the alphabet for me. 
-Important web sites/addresses:  
  1.  my email: wwilson@pvlearners.net
  2.  class blog:  bienvenidospvhs.blogspot.com
  3.  text site:  www.classzone.com

Homework:
-Cesar Chavez biography email is due to my pvlearners account by 7:30 AM  Friday, January 25, 2013.
-Practice alphabet - for those who have not presented it to me yet.
-Practice dialog.
-Have binders ready to be checked if that has not already been done.



Block 5  Spanish 3-4:
-Warm Up
-Students finished their shield designs and used those to decorate their in class portfolios.
-Students copied the Unit 1 Lesson 1 vocabulary. 
-Students recited the alphabet for me. 
-Students showed me their binders.
-Important web sites/addresses:
  1.  my email: wwilson@pvlearners.net
  2.  class blog: bienvenidospvhs.blogspot.com
  3.  text site:  www.classzone.com
 
Homework:
-Jose Ferrer biography email is due to my pvlearners email account by 7:30 AM Friday, January 25, 2013.  
-Practice dialog.
-Study alphabet - for those who have not presented it to me yet.
-Have binders ready to be checked if that has not already been done.

No comments:

Post a Comment